Monday, July 31, 2006

DREDD MANOR, ep.2, sidelined...


After a couple solid weeks of working on DREDD MANOR, ep.2, my computer has suffered some sort of nervous breakdown. Actually, this is its SECOND breakdown, after having one about 2 weeks ago. So, production has been shuttered temporarily while I go thru the excruciating pain of not being able to work while it's being repaired.

A few people have asked me if the dark, hooded character that the hapless Adam Wellsbrook sees at the end of DREDD MANOR, Episode 1 is the Countess Von Dredd whom he was on his way to meet when he was attacked by the giant wolf-creature. I won't spoil the fun by giving away any major secrets, but I can tell you there are several OTHER suspects on the horizon, such as the sinister housekeeper, Mrs. Malverse (pictured above), to name but one. You'll just have to check back and find out!

More to come, I hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home