Wednesday, September 06, 2006

FROM BEYOND makes daddy proud!

This morning I woke up to the news that FROM BEYOND was named Best Animated Horror Film at the 2006 Dragon*Con Film Festival! I don't quite know how to react because A.) I've never won anything, and B.) I wasn't actually there, so it doesn't seem quite real. In any case, it's incredibly exciting and I'm just thrilled beyond words. Dragon*Con has held a special place in my heart since my high-school days, and it's really an honor to be recognized by them for doing something I genuinely love. THANK YOU, DRAGON*CON!!!!

So who's coming over? I'm buying the first round!

4 Comments:

Blogger UbaTuber said...

Again, congratulations! You're on a roll...

3:17 PM  
Blogger Gary Green said...

Awesome, baby! Wish we could have been there. This so makes up for the tragedy that is the L.A. Short Film Fest.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great news about the Lovecraft fest and the Dragon*Con award. Way to go MG!

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Powerfull!!!

congrats man! Hard work is paying off.

jriggity

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home