Friday, March 30, 2007

Why I love L.A...





...because you never know WHAT you're going to see when you look out the window.

The pics above were taken from the roof of my apartment building this afternoon. I'd been sitting in my favorite chair with my back to the window reading a book when GG called, asking: "Are you OK?"

MG: "Yeah, why?"

GG: "There's a big fire."

MG: "Wher--oh SH*T!"

The brushfire that started this afternoon in Universal City is totally out now and the sky is clear as a bell. Thanks to all the firefighters who stomped this puppy out and saved all those valuable homes I love to covet on my daily hikes thru Runyon Canyon.

1 Comments:

Blogger jriggity said...

Yeah man....I work a block away from Universal studios.


we ate lunch in burbank....and BAM!!! as soon as we came out....We smelled smoke...and then we saw this RAGEing Fiery Mountain.
What????......Crazy stuff!

Looked like Ilm was putting down some Crazy particle effects...totally bueatiful and Scary!

glad nobody got hurt....and no ones homes were destroyed.

jriggity

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home