Wednesday, January 30, 2008

FROM BEYOND to be released by Lurker Films!


I got word a few days ago that my adaptation of H.P. Lovecraft's FROM BEYOND has been included in Volume 5 of The H.P. Lovecraft Collection created and distributed by Lurker Films! Andrew Migliore, the founder of Portland, OR's infamous H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival has been incredibly generous to my film, which he also plans to include on an upcoming disc of all animated Lovecraft films in the not-too-distant. You can read all about the contents of the DVD (or order a copy for your very own!) right here.

7 Comments:

Blogger jriggity said...

More awesome news man.

Your an inspiration!!

Shows whats possible to all the people out there. All your Hard work is bearing FRUIT...

I really have tons of respect for you man!

keep at it.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Michael Granberry said...

Thanks, Justin...the respect and admiration is totally mutual!!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Sven Bonnichsen said...

Oh. My. Gods.

(You know which gods I'm talking about...)

I had it in mind to talk with Migliore about getting your film and some of the other Lovecraft animations onto a compilation disc... But danged if you didn't go and get yourself a deal already!

Way to go! I've said it before: Your version of "From Beyond" rawks out!

Congratulations!

2:30 AM  
Blogger jriggity said...

by the way?

are you getting a piece of the sales?

jriggity

2:09 AM  
Blogger Michael Granberry said...

Thanks, Sven! Can't wait to see your film,"Let Sleeping Gods Lie", when you get it wrapped...

And, yup, Justin, looks like "From Beyond" will be paying for itself, hopefully, thru dvd sales! Woohoo! :)

9:23 PM  
Blogger Sven Bonnichsen said...

Big surprise for me: As of yesterday, I'm joining you on the Strange Aeons DVD! One of the shorts was too lo-res, so at the last minute Andrew called me up and asked if he could replace it with my teaser for Let Sleeping Gods Lie!

Dude!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Michael Granberry said...

Sven that's AWESOME!! Congrats, dude! :)

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home